Sunday, July 25, 2010

Exciting News

I meet some guys a few weeks ago making silk screen shirts. The girls ended up making some shirts with them and loved them. I have been trying to get someone to do printing using eco ink. These guys hooked me up! Now I'm looking at purchasing a setup of my own to print my bags and other items. I'm very very excited! Can't wait to get started!

In addition to this good and fun news I meet with some ladies today to be a vendor at an Eco fashion/art show in the Bellevue area, November 19th. They really liked my bags and jewlery. Again - Very excited!

Now if I could just keep my nose in the computer long enough to finish this next grant. It seems like each time I work on my paper it gets longer and longer. I believe when I'm done I just might have a novel. I hope to have it off my tomorrow. I'm really pushing the deadline date.

Oh and I almost forgot. I have been working on these bags made from the plastic super market bags. I have been using my home iron to fuse the plastics, but it is just not what I had in mind for the final outcome. I am going to try a heat gun now and see if this helps the material fuse better. If so you should be seeing some new little cute tote bags up.

Because of the November bit I'm not sure how much clothing you will see up on the site anytime soon. Just saying...I might go on a full blown bag rampage to get enough done.

No comments:

Post a Comment