It has been a busy and long month already.
Found to many people to hire. I had to stop replying to people because I was running out of time. I can't wait to get all the new items up from them!
Got a good friend of mine to work his magic on the site and it's going in a better direction then I had it. Thank you!
Estate Sales are crazy right now. I have been able to visit a few and found some little gems. I'm a sucker for bags, especially when the cool old ones are so hard to find.
More materials were purchased this month. I hope since I have more materials to play with now, I will be able to get time to make some fun things.
Another good friend made my logo finally and it is perfect. I spent days on the computer trying to create what took him minutes to toss together. It's good to know folks.
I have not heard back anymore from any of the grants. Since the deadlines, I had the time to research this more, and I am losing my hope of receiving any of them. I found some more to submit to and am looking forward to this again.
Thank you all for your support and I'll be back to write more as time allows.
No comments:
Post a Comment