Saturday, June 19, 2010

Website is working!

I'm so excited! I have spent several months trying to get product research done, products and materials purchased, made, and marketable. Then I got to my website and hit a brick wall. I still have more work to do on it yet. The good news is you can finally actually make purchases. I am in the process of linking other sites, marketing the site, getting new products made, and negotiating with some vendors. I feel like I can take a big breath now and sleep tonight...today.

Do me a favor. Take a look at the site and tell me what to change or add. I don't want comments like "looks good" or anything. I would like some real feed back. When I get the time I want to add a voting area for customers to vote on the products we should supply.

In addition to me finally understanding my site I also have been very busy on the green side of things. I volunteered at the Green Festival this year and it was so much fun. I will again next year. I have the family helping me with an organic garden in our back yard (cross your fingers, it is one thing after another). My oldest daughter of 10 years old has started a "Think Green Team". She had her first meeting and it was all very exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment