Monday, September 27, 2010

Fall is here and so is My Eco M O!

Oh, we have been busy, busy, busy. 

You can always tell when companies are going through growth.  Somethings get tabled.  The good news is we are growing again!

Who's new:

We have a few new artists to our team.  They are adding to our jewelry and bags.  It's so exciting to see what they are making just for you! 

Amazing photographer joined us as well.  You will see his art work on our site here soon.  I'm so excited for this!  His prior work is amazing.  Chris captures each moment and focus with percision and passion.

Adding to our new photographer we have brought on models for the first time.  This should be so much fun.  I know Nicole is having a blast putting all of this together. 

From what I can see, of the plans and story boards, these folks are smashing!  We have such a talented team! 

What's new:

November and December are looking to be busy, as well.  The holidays are coming and so are all the shows.  Dates and locations are coming soon.

Check out our cute new hat!  Oh yes, we have hats coming!  It has been so much fun playing with the styles and fabrics.  This has become an obsession for sure. 

We have new fabric to play with as well.  We were able to acquire a few bolts of Ecofi.  This fabric is magnifisent.  Looks like wool...feels like wool...but it's not.  Ecofi is made from recycled plastic bottles.  We have six colors to chose from.  Our hats and bags will showcase this lovely new find.  Here are some samples of each color.

I can't wait to see what other recycled fabrics come out this year!

Here is a picture of our new prints and hobo bags.  Super cute.  I love that I can have this stylish bag inside my little clutch.  Then when needed (like magic) I have a big bag. 

 

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment